As a Delta employee you will have access to a range of financial and personal/lifestyle benefits. The Delta Electricity Employees Enterprise Agreement provides a framework for excellent work conditions and a Business Success Payment Scheme rewards the efforts all employees make to Delta's annual business performance.
Many Delta Electricity employees enjoy the following benefits:
- uniforms and personal protective equipment
- competitive remuneration
- flexible hours
- 19 day month work pattern
- educational/study assistance (including financial support and study time)
- ongoing professional development
- fitness reimbursement scheme
- salary sacrifice for motor vehicles
- novated lease motor vehicles
- access to advice about child care, school vacation programs, aged and other dependent care requirements
Getting the right person is important to us and we offer relocation assistance to new employees. This includes assistance with removalist costs and setting up in the new location.
We encourage and support employees to continue their professional development offering relevant training through our annual Performance and Development Agreement, providing study assistance for approved courses, running training programs and providing online training modules and secondment opportunities. Each year a scholarship is offered to undertake up to one year of full time paid study.
Many career opportunities are available across a wide range of trades and disciplines. Whether you want to work in boilermaking, engineering, administration or Human Resources, Delta can offer you an interesting, secure and rewarding career.